Like I said last week, full body workout days are truly the best because you feel the burn everywhere. You’ve seen all these exercises before throughout this week so nothing should be a surprise! That way you can really focus on form and making those muscles WORK.
Remember to snap me (UN: Kennedy_Meek) all your sweaty selfies, I love seeing it!
This workout consists of 2 circuits. Set a timer for 10 minutes and perform the first circuit as many times as you can in those 10 minutes. Take a 1-minute break and repeat the process with the second circuit. After you have finished both circuits, take a 2-5 minute break and repeat the entire process over again. The overall workout should take no more than 1 hour to complete.
Jump Squats (15 Reps)
- Place you feet shoulder width apart, arms in a comfortable position. My arms (in the picture) are placed by my side and bent at the elbow.
- Begin to bend your knees and get into a squatting position (as if performing a normal squat). Be aware of keeping your back straight, hips back, and your knees in line with your big toe.
- Jump upwards as hard as you can!!!!
- Land with bent legs to avoid back injuries. Knees in line with your big toe, hips back, and back straight (just like the starting position).
W-Shoulder Press (20 Reps)
- Start standing with your feet together. Hold a dumbbell in each hand, bending at the elbows so that your form a “W” position with your arms.
- Press the dumbbells up so that your arms are straight and form a “V” position.
- Keep your shoulder blades squeezed together as you bring your arms back down to a “W” position.
Overhead Triceps Extension (20 Reps)
- Hold your dumbbells together above your head.
- Squeeze your arms together next to your ears as your bend at your elbows, bringing the dumbbells behind your head.
- Engage your triceps as you bring the dumbbells back above your head
V-Ups (15 Reps)
- Lie flat on the ground with your arms extended by your ears and your legs hovering about 6 inches off the ground.
- Engage your abs and bring your legs and your upper body towards each other so that they meet in the middle.
- Hold the position for about 2 seconds before returning your legs and torso to the ground.
Single Leg Deadlift (15 Reps Each Side)
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand, resting by your sides. Shift your weight to your right leg so that your left leg can move freely.
- Keep the knee just slightly bent as you perform a stiff legged dead lift. Bend at the hip and extend your free leg behind you, keeping a straight light in your body from your shoulders to your extended leg.
- Continue lowering the dumbbells towards the ground until you feel a nice stretch in the back of you standing leg. Hold the position for 2 seconds before you return to start.
Chest Press (15 Reps)
- Start lying on the ground, with your knees bent, making sure your lower back is touching the ground.
- Hold your dumbbells over your chest with the ends touching.
- Lower the dumbbells down to the floor with your arms perpendicular to your body, forming a right angle in your elbows.
- Engage your chest muscles as you push the dumbbells back above your chest.
Close Grip Push-Up (15 Reps)
- Start in a high plank position with your hands directly under your shoulders.
- Lower yourself down as your arms brush the side of your rib cage.
- Press through your palms and engage your abs as your push back up to a high plank position.
Russian Twists (30 Reps)
- Sit down with your knees bent and your heels off of the ground so that your shins are in parallel to the ground. Hold your dumbbells about 3 or 4 inches away from your torso.
- Lean back at a slight angle as you rotate your torso and the dumbbells from one side of your body to the other, keeping your head aligned with the dumbbell at all times.